Psalm 120 A Song of Ascents.
1) In my distress I called to the Lord,
and he answered me.
2) Deliver me, O Lord,
from lying lips,
from a deceitful tongue.
3) What shall be given to you,
and what more shall be done to you,
you deceitful tongue?
4) A warrior’s sharp arrows,
with glowing coals of the broom tree!
5) Woe to me, that I sojourn in Meshech,
that I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
6) Too long have I had my dwelling
among those who hate peace.
7) I am for peace,
but when I speak, they are for war!