reminder

Clicking on Pictures will give you the full size version....

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Truth Will Set You Free

John 8:31) So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32) and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 33) They answered him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?" 34) Jesus answered them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. 35) The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. 36) So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37) I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. 38) I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father."

No comments:

Post a Comment