reminder

Clicking on Pictures will give you the full size version....

Sunday, October 16, 2011

How Great Are Your Works

Psalm 92:1)  A Psalm. A Song for the Sabbath. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
Psa 92:2)  to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night,
Psa 92:3)  to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre.
Psa 92:4)  For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.
Psa 92:5)  How great are your works, O LORD! Your thoughts are very deep!
Psa 92:6)  The stupid man cannot know; the fool cannot understand this:
Psa 92:7)  that though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction forever;
Psa 92:8)  but you, O LORD, are on high forever.
Psa 92:9)  For behold, your enemies, O LORD, for behold, your enemies shall perish; all evildoers shall be scattered.
Psa 92:10)  But you have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; you have poured over me fresh oil.
Psa 92:11)  My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants.
Psa 92:12)  The righteous flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Psa 92:13)  They are planted in the house of the LORD; they flourish in the courts of our God.
Psa 92:14)  They still bear fruit in old age; they are ever full of sap and green,
Psa 92:15)  to declare that the LORD is upright; he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment