"The Deliverer will come from Zion,
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob";
27) "and this will be my covenant with them
when I take away their sins."
28) As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. 29) For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. 30) For just as you were at one time disobedient to God but now have received mercy because of their disobedience, 31) so they too have now been disobedient in order that by the mercy shown to you they also may now receive mercy. 32) For God has consigned all to disobedience, that he may have mercy on all.
33) Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!
34) "For who has known the mind of the Lord,
or who has been his counselor?"
35) "Or who has given a gift to him
that he might be repaid?"
36) For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen.