reminder

Clicking on Pictures will give you the full size version....

Friday, April 27, 2012

To the Church in Sardis

Revelations 3:1) "And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: ‘The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.
" ‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2) Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. 3) Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. 4) Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. 5) The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. 6) He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

No comments:

Post a Comment